A LITTLE COUNTRY. A LOT OF LOVE.
Drenched with classic Southern charm and old growth shade trees, Warm Springs Inn & Winery is uniquely amazing – specializing in intimate indoor weddings or outdoors up to 250 guests. You can have the wedding of your dreams here! Picture your ceremony backdrop of a flowing river, stately mountains, bald eagles and young bucks. Dance the night away in a twinkling garden gazebo complete with DJ pad. Full wine, beer and liquor service is provided by a professional staff. And to top it off, you’ll have exclusive use of the Inn for your entire wedding weekend including all six lovely suites. Get ready with a delicious gourmet breakfast and Mimosas, then decorate leisurely. We have a wide array of wedding packages and amenities from casual to formal.
WARM SPRINGS INN & WINERY WEDDING PACKAGE
Our total package is designed to take the stress out of planning, making it possible for you to relax and enjoy every moment. In addition to the owners, an Event Coordinator is available to help with the planning process and vendor coordination.
Our Wedding Package consists of the following services:
- One overnight stay for the bridal couple and use of spacious Garden Suite and Partner Dressing Room the day of the wedding, beginning at 2 p.m.
- Exclusive use of lovely manicured gardens and grounds for photography, an outdoor wedding and/or reception up to 10 p.m. Once reserved, engagement photos are also encouraged.
- Various outdoor wedding sites from which to choose for ceremony
- Up to 250 comfortable white chairs for the wedding ceremony
- Up to five-hour reception beginning after the wedding ceremony. Longer times can be arranged for additional service staff hours.
- Round 60” dining tables, seating 8 people each, white table linens and white folding chairs for reception. Up to five 72” rectangular tables for head table if needed.
- All tables for food, bar & beverages, cake/dessert, guest book and gifts including tablecloths and some skirting. We have 3 canopies for food and beverage tables.
- Custom-built 24 ft. diameter covered brick Dance Gazebo, special outdoor lighting.
- Separate cement Band/DJ pad with multiple electrical outlets for amps & equipment.
- Close, convenient, level parking and parking attendants for up to 125 cars
- Set up and take down by trained, professional service staff are included for the ceremony and reception – additional service hours may apply for more elaborate décor clean-up.
- Cottage Bathrooms with three stalls for all guests not staying overnight, includes a baby changing table & wheelchair ramp.
Rental of Additional Guest Rooms is Optional:
Because having exclusive use of the Inn is wonderful, renting all guest rooms allows for privacy and longer use of the indoor and outdoor areas. If not renting the rooms, check-in time is 3 p.m. Besides the Bridal Suite, five other attractive rooms are available for one or two nights. If not rented by your group, we reserve the right to rent to non-wedding guests. If your wedding party, family or guests would like to reserve any of the rooms, please let us know as we will hold them and accept individual’s private payment.
For every room night rented by a wedding party guest during the event, you will receive a $30 credit toward your venue fee.
High-season “Best Available” (two-night minimum) room rates vary with an average of about $220 per night plus 10.3% lodging sales tax, double occupancy. For one-night stays, rates are about 15% higher. A delicious hot breakfast is served every morning. Check-in starts at 3 p.m. with check-out by 11 a.m. Please visit our website for the most current room rates during every season. Wedding guests may pay for their own rooms, with arrangements made ahead.
Weekend Wedding Package Pricing
Weekend wedding venue rental offers exclusive use of the Warm Springs Inn grounds, gardens and gazebos, arbors, dining tables & decorative cake & display tables, chairs & white table linens, free parking, and professional service staff throughout the event as outlined above.
Wedding venue rates are as follows (not including 8.3% sales tax or the cost of the six rooms):
- 10 and Under – See our Elopement Package (indoor or outdoor)
- 11 to 35 Guests – $1,950 – $2,750 (indoor or outdoor)
- Up to 150 Guests – $5,950
- Up to 200 Guests – $6,850
- For each 50-guest increment (up to 300 guests) – $900 additional
To secure your wedding date, a signed contract, with a 25% venue estimate deposit is needed. It is non-refundable. Payment terms can be arranged if requested. The venue payment balance is due 90 days prior to the wedding (including a $500 fully-refundable damage deposit).
Pricing is based on a five-hour event use from wedding guest arrival, the ceremony & reception end time. Photography time, personal decorating, set-up and clean-up is not considered part of the five “event hours”. Longer events will incur additional service staff fees up to $250/hour.
Smaller, Intimate Weddings or Weekday Venue Rental for up to 35 guests
Enjoy Warm Springs Inn grounds for a five-hour maximum period either day time (noon-5 p.m.) or evening weddings and receptions (5-10 p.m.) for $2,750 venue only rate which includes the above amenities. Indoor ceremonies held for up to 35 guests and include required rental of guestrooms. Overnight rooms are additional. Optional pricing is available for catered food, bar & beverages, and additional service staff..
Date restrictions may apply with availability starting six months prior to wedding dates.
ELOPEMENT WEDDING PACKAGE
We welcome intimate weddings with up to ten guests for couples looking for a more subdued experience.
Weekend “elopements” may not be scheduled more than 90 days in advance. Holidays are excluded. All dates are subject to availability or rate changes for high-season dates.
Our Elopement Wedding Package offers the following services:
- One-night stay for the wedding couple in the beautiful Garden Bridal Suite with dressing room, elegant mirrors, cotton robes & slippers, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, King bed, seating area
- Mimosa Breakfast with custom, hot gourmet foods the next morning working with most dietary requests
- Indoor and outdoor wedding sites from which to choose for a 90-minute ceremony and bubbly toast/reception for up to 10 guests
- Bridal Bouquet & Boutonniere by a professional florist
- Traditional 8″ Wedding Cake with wedding topper, bakery made
- A bottle of Sparkling Wine or Brender Canyon Vineyard estate wine
- Set-up and take-down by our service staff
- Planning & vendor assistance from our professional on-site coordinator
- Two ceremony witnesses, if needed
- Free on-site, convenient parking
- Additional overnight rooms may be reserved for guests (priced online by room)
- Catering, Bar and longer reception service available for an additional charge
Total Package Cost: $1,950 (plus 8.3% sales tax and 20% service fee)
FOOD & BEVERAGE CATERING:
Pre-approved licensed & insured caterers are allowed with a $250 service charge if all food is prepared off-site and brought ready to serve, they bring their own staff and stay for bussing of tables, buffet clean-up & removal of all garbage. Refrigeration is not available here. Due to our type of liquor and winery license, all beverages (beer, wine, spirits) & non-alcoholic selections need to be supplied by Warm Springs Inn for all events on the property. Warm Springs Inn offers full bar services featuring our Brender Canyon wines but can acquire most bar selections distributed in WA State. We do not have space for full kegs, but a Kegerator may be rented. For all events with alcohol there’s a beverage minimum of $15 per person; for non-alcoholic weddings the minimum is $8 per person. Tax is 8.3% on all items.