A LITTLE COUNTRY. A LITTLE FRENCH. A LOT OF LOVE.
Drenched with classic Southern charm and old growth shade trees, Warm Springs Inn & Winery is uniquely amazing. You can have the wedding of your dreams here. Picture your ceremony backdrop of a flowing river, stately mountains, bald eagles and young bucks. Dance the night away in a twinkling garden gazebo complete with DJ pad. Delicious local foods by a master chef are catered along with full wine, beer and liquor service plus professional staff—for small intimate to 300-guest weddings. And to top it off, you’ll have exclusive use of the Inn for your entire wedding weekend including all six lovely suites. Leisurely decorate. Get ready with Mimosas. And get married in style! We have wide array of wedding packages and amenities with reasonable pricing on all. Specializing in intimate, smaller weddings or outdoors up to 300 guests.
WSI&W Exclusive Weekend Inn Package
Our total package is designed to take the stress out of planning, making it possible for you to relax and enjoy the celebration. In addition to the owners an Event Coordinator is available to help with the planning process and vendor coordination.
Our Exclusive Weekend Inn Package consists of the following services:
- Friday – Sunday exclusive use of the grounds, including six bedrooms with private baths for two nights—including the Friday rehearsal, day of wedding, reception, and breakfast.
- Exclusive use of lovely manicured gardens and grounds for photography, an outdoor wedding and/or reception up to 10 p.m. Once reserved, engagement photos are also encouraged.
- Various outdoor wedding sites from which to choose for ceremony
- Up to 300 comfortable white chairs for the wedding ceremony
- Up to five-hour reception beginning after the wedding ceremony. Longer times can be arranged for additional service staff hours.
- White chair covers for the head table (10 covers)
- All round 60” tables, seating 8 people each, white table linens and chairs for reception up to 300 guests – more are possible with additional rental items as needed.
- All tables for food, beverages, cake/dessert, guest book and gifts including table clothes, skirting and three white canopies for food and beverage tables if needed.
- Custom-built covered Gazebo with polished concrete dance floor and special dance lights
- Permanent cement Band/DJ pad with multiple electrical outlets for amps & equipment
- Close, convenient, level parking and parking attendants for up to 125 cars
- Set up and take down staff included for ceremony and reception
- Newly-built outdoor women’s and men’s Cottage Bathrooms for wedding guests that are not staying overnight.
Rental of Overnight Accommodations is Required for Weekend Weddings:
Because we want you to have exclusive use of the property during your wedding weekend, all six rooms must be rented. Weekend room rates from May to September are $1,350 per night 10.2% lodging sales tax. This allows for valuable extra time to get ready, start photos, and use the living rooms to relax and congregate. Outdoor games are welcome. A special hot, gourmet breakfast is served for each overnight guest in the Riverfront dining room. For one-night stays for the entire inn, rates are 20% higher with check-in after 3 p.m. Check-out is by 11 a.m. Maximum two guests per room.
Weekend Wedding Package Pricing
Weekend wedding venue rental offers exclusive use of the Warm Springs Inn grounds, gardens and gazebos, arbors, dining tables & decorative cake & display tables, chairs & white table linens, free parking, and professional service staff throughout the event as outlined above.
Wedding venue rates are as follows (not including 8.2% sales tax or the cost of the six rooms):
- Up to 100 Guests – $4,950
- For each 50-guest increment (up to 300 guests) – $1,000 additional
To secure your wedding date, a signed contract, with a 50% venue estimate deposit is needed. It is non-refundable. Payment terms can be arranged if requested.
Pricing is based on a six-hour event use from wedding guest arrival, the ceremony & reception end time. Photography time, personal decorating, set-up and clean-up is not considered part of the six “event hours”. Longer events will incur additional service staff fees up to $250/hour.
Smaller, Intimate Weddings or Weekday Venue Rental for under 40 Guests
Enjoy Warm Springs Inn grounds for a five-hour maximum period either day time (noon-5 p.m.) or evening weddings and receptions (5-10 p.m.) for $2,500 venue only rate which includes the above amenities. Overnight rooms are additional. Optional pricing is available for catered food, bar & beverages, additional service staff, and china rental.
Date restrictions may apply with availability starting six months prior to wedding dates.
FOOD & BEVERAGE CATERING:
Pre-approved licensed & insured caterers are allowed with a $200 service charge if all food is prepared off-site and brought ready to serve, they bring their own staff and stay for bussing of tables, buffet clean-up & removal of all garbage. Refrigeration is not available here. All Beverages including Beer, Wine, Spirits & non-alcoholic selections must be supplied by Warm Springs Inn for all events. Licensed bartender service is included.