The English Room
- Elegant Queen Sleigh Bed
- Flat screen smart HD TV & WiFi
- Monogrammed Robes, Slippers
- Large Private Bath with shower & tub
- Comfortable Wingback reading chair
- Walk-in Closet
- 2nd floor with view of River/mountains
- Individual toiletries, luxury white towels, luxury cotton 600TC linens, hairdryers, iron and ironing board
Leave your cares behind in this quaintly romantic room decorated in an elegant butter cream hue with turquoise accents. A beautiful queen-size sleigh bed with soft, comfy linens and pillows, crowns this room. An antique armoire conceals cable TV, DVD player, and full Wi-Fi access. The stylish private bath has a tub/shower combination to help you feel pampered and relaxed. Located on the second floor of our Wenatchee hotel, the English Room provides a full view of the Wenatchee River and Sleepyhollow Ridge, and is perfect for the traveler who wants to relax in a large tub after a long day of hiking, biking, skiing, snowshoeing, or antique shopping (which can be equally as tiring).
- Room also includes: two comfortable lounge chairs, luxury linens and towels, hair dryer, iron & ironing board, individual toiletries.