Check-in time is 3-6 p.m. Check-out time is by 11 a.m.
All rooms include individual toiletries, luxury towels, hairdryers, irons and ironing boards.
There is no daily maid service unless requested.
We have a two-night minimum for the “best available rate” but a single night may be reserved with an additional charge.
Room reservations are based on double occupancy. For a 3rd guest (available only in the Garden Suite & Orchard Room), there is a $35 additional fee for breakfast and bedding.
A one-night deposit is required for confirmation. Additional nights are charged within 14 days of arrival to your credit card on file. Since we are such a small private inn, cancellations severely impact our business; therefore, we have a 14-day cancellation policy for a full refund less a $30 cancellation fee. You are welcome to change the dates within a 90 days period, subject to availability and new pricing if applicable. Please review our Inn Policies prior to making a reservation if you have any questions.
Click here for reservations.
Romantic Weekend Packages:
If you and your sweetheart are planning room reservations for a romantic weekend to celebrate an anniversary, engagement, or loving relationship–please let us know. Please see package additions on the Reservation page.
Most items need to be ordered with your reservation; others with 24 hours’ notice upon arrival. Prices do not include sales tax or gratuity. Unless otherwise noted, all will be awaiting in your room upon arrival.
1. Brender Canyon Vineyard estate Reds * in room upon arrival with wine glasses and custom souvenir wine opener $30- $34
* or local vintner white wine selection–Choice of 2014 BCV Clusterphobia, 2013 BCV Innfrared, 2012 BCV “29 Red Rows” field blends – see descriptions under Tasting Room notes. Other estate BCV “Library Wines” 2012 Syrah, Sangiovese & Merlot are also available for an additional charge.
2. Chilled bottle of French Champagne on silver tray, with champagne glasses and a bud vase of fresh garden flowers plus an assortment of “sweets” $70
3. “Bubbly with Chocolates” Chilled Italian Prosecco in silver ice bucket with an array of elegant chocolates by Schocolat in Leavenworth $40
4. Antipasti Platter: Artisan cheese & crackers, salami, olives, almonds, plus marinated and pickled vegetables $30 (let us know when you’d like them)
5. “Sweets for my Sweet” Packages – Cookies, and small desserts with hand-crafted chocolates made by Schocolat in your room upon arrival $25
6. Aplets & Cotlets sweets assortment from the infamous Cashmere candy factory in a festive gift box $18
7. Romantic Riverfront Picnic for two: Bottle of Red Brender Canyon Vineyard estate wine (selection above) or local white wine, crusty sliced French baguette, Cheese board with 2 gourmet cheeses, fresh seasonal fruits, dessert or chocolates from Schocolat served with wine glasses, bottle opener, cloth napkins in a basket $75 (let us know when you’d like it—served along the river front or in the wine tasting room)
8. Mountain Mimosas – Two splits of chilled Italian Prosecco with orange juice carafe, two champagne flutes, with Inn breakfast in dining room $22 (room service available for $10 additional
9.Seasonal Flowers by Full Bloom Florist in Pybus Market – call (509) 667-7663 or click on http://fullbloomflowersandplants.com/ to order and have delivered to WSI&W. We’ll place flowers in your room prior to arrival, subject to florist delivery times.
- No personal pets.
- Please contact the Inn for service animal details.
- No children under 12.
- Rates depend on room type and time of year, and include a full breakfast for two. WA State sales tax (including local lodging tax) is an additional 10.2%.
- Our rooms are designed to accommodate up to two people each. The Garden Suite and Orchard Room have space for one more person by prior arrangement and for an additional $35 per night.
- We are not able to accommodate children under the age of 12 or guest pets. We have two mature, friendly dogs on the premises; they do not enter guest rooms.
- We will confirm your reservation with a credit card deposit equal to one night’s stay. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Balances are due prior to or upon arrival.
- Minimum stays may be required for certain times of year.
- Check-in time is from 3:00 to 6:00 p.m., unless you’ve pre-arranged for later arrivals (really).
- Checkout time is 11 a.m. Let’s talk if you need to store your luggage after checkout.
- Warm Springs Inn is a totally smoke-free property. Guests who violate this policy will incur a $250 cleaning fee, and may be asked to leave without refund. Guests can smoke outdoors as long as it’s outside 30 feet from the house with no littering of used cigarettes. Please dispose of properly outside.
- Candles, incense, and any open flames are prohibited.
- Guests who use the inn’s Internet service agree not to use the network to gain unauthorized access to any computer systems; to download, display, upload or transmit obscenity or pornography; or illegally download or distribute copyright-protected materials.
- Warm Springs Inn & Winery is a private property. We are not responsible for bodily injury or property damage (including lost or stolen items) while here, including guests, friends or visitors of guests. We are not liable for irresponsible behavior and reserve the right to ask guests or visitors to vacate the property if house rules are broken or reckless or illegal acts are witnessed by owners or other guests.
Warm Springs Inn & Winery Cancellation Policy:
Because we are such a small inn, cancellations severely affect our business. Therefore, cancellations within 14 days of scheduled arrival are non-refundable. We reserve the right to credit you for a future stay within 90 days if you need to cancel. Holidays are excluded. Space available basis only. All cancellations or changes are subject to a $30 service charge plus tax.
You are welcome to rebook the reservation for a future date within the next 90 days by phone before incurring the $30 charge, subject to possible price changes and conditions.